Personal Data are collected for the following Purposes
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site including your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial and credit card information. For example we use information provided at the time of registering to buy a product, leave a comment or searching for a product.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data.
How we use your data
• We do not collect any “special data” about you (for example details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions etc).
• We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address and your browser for advertising purpose.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us (contact details).
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (contact details, payment information and any information relating to personalisation or relationship status).
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (online identifiers (including cookies), location data and other technical information).
• To notify you about changes to our service (contact details).
• To maintain a basic amount of information about you and your purchase history, in order to provide you the best customer experience.
• To retain basic transaction details for the purpose of tax reporting (contact details and transaction history).
As indicated above, we may use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by mail or telephone.
Your data that we collect are not promoted to any third party companies or contributors.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of accounting, or any other transaction requirements. We will also keep a record of your name and email address for any marketing purpose only.
Where your personal data are stored
All information you provide to us are stored on our secure servers for some time and then they are securely destroyed. Any online payment transactions will be encrypted and carried out through our appointed agent through a secure site. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site on a secure basis, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.